Wednesday, April 25, 2012

8 months and still the cutest baby in the world!


I know I say this all the time...but I can't believe how quickly the last 8 months have flown by and how grown up our little man is!  Its been 8 months since Nicolas came into our lives and yet I still just can't get enough of him!  I love him so much and I think I am the one getting separation anxiety....not him!

Nicolas just keeps getting cuter and cuter and there is not a day that goes by that he doesn't have Enrique and I cracking up.  He has the best personality and his laugh is the highlight of my day.  No matter what type of day I have had at work, how tired I am, how stressed out I can be...as soon as I get to pick my little man up at the end of the day and see his smile I immediately am in the BEST mood.  Nicolas is the best method for cheering anybody up on a not so fun day :)

At 8 months we are still trying to crawl....he almost has it down but he is more interested in trying to pull himself up to standing which keeps mommy and daddy on our toes!  Even though he doesn't quite crawl, Nicolas sure can move.  We will put him on the floor to play with toys and turn our backs for just a second and he is on the other side of the room.  The most commonly used phrase in our house these days is "How did you do that"

We have quite the little rebel on our hands....whenever I tell Nicolas "NO, no, no" he looks at me and laughs!  I'm sure when he gets older that won't be amusing but for now I can't help but laugh when he does it.

Our little man is going through a crazy growth spurt and has started waking up around 3:00 in the morning to eat...he never even did that as a newborn!  I must admit, even though I am pretty tired at work, I enjoy getting that extra feeding session in just to spend more time with him since I don't see him for 9 hours out of the day.  Like I said....I just can't get enough of him!

Words can not describe how happy Nicolas makes me feel and the joy I get out of seeing him make his daddy smile.  Now before I go off about how much I love my little man I will get to the good stuff..... pictures!

Sweetest little face

Our silly little man

Determined to get that 8 month sticker

Always such a happy baby

Yes....still sucking his thumb

"oops, I fell over"

No comments:

Post a Comment