Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nicolas' First Birthday...part 1 the Aquarium

A year has literally flown by in the blink of an eye!  Enrique and I love Nicolas so much and decided we would make it a tradition to take his birthday off from work and spend the day doing something fun with him.   For his first birthday we decided to take him to the Aquarium in Downtown Dallas and we had a great time! It was so neat to watch Nicolas discover all sorts of new things and get excited as he pointed to different fish, monkeys, and birds.  Although Nicolas had tons of fun, I suspect that Enrique and I probably enjoyed our time at the aquarium even more...it is truly amazing to watch Nicolas grow up and experience new things,  I can't even remember life before Nicolas and can't imagine it without him.  Nicolas is truly the best thing that we have ever done!

Here are many many pictures from our fun day......

Dressed and ready to head out for the day

Probably the coolest guy at the aquarium

This is my concentration face

Silly monkey

"I wanna touch that monkey"

Nicolas loved the waterfalls

"hmm...not so sure about this one"

Trying to grab a flamingo

Such a cute little man

"I shall crawl next to the leopard"

Its a stare off

Nicolas isn't phased

Not sure who is more fascinated...Nicolas or Daddy

Sharks!

Staring at the shark

That is one large catfish!

Wanna shake on it?

Family pic at the end of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment