Tuesday, November 20, 2012

State Fair 2012

I know this is a very late post considering we went to the State Fair back in early October...however, I'm playing catch up so here we go :)

On October 11, I got quite antsy at work so I decided to give Enrique and call and see if he could take a half day so we could take Nicolas to the State Fair....we spur of the moment left work and picked up our little man from daycare so we could let him have his first experience.  It was also my first experience going to the State Fair on a day that was not during the Texas/OU game so quite a different state fair for me indeed :)

Nicolas had a really good time and so did mom and dad :)  I love this stage in his life when he is experiencing new things and can enjoy going places and walking around (although I still get really sad when I think about how quickly he is growing up).  I am the happiest I've ever been when we take Nicolas along on family outings, I never knew how much I could love someone and enjoy watching Nicolas and Enrique interact.

Here are a few pictures from our fun day!
Right when we walked in Daddy needed to test his skills
The water was the first thing to catch the attention of Nicolas...go figure!
Can't go to the Fair without checking out the car show
Checking out the giraffe in the petting zoo
No so sure about this camel
"Get me outta here"
Daddy thought this sign was funny
Pointing to the peacocks

ROOOARRR its a lion!
Not yet buddy
Nicolas LOVED the carousel!
Nicolas and Mommy's first ride on the ferris wheel!
"That's pretty high"
Nicolas got to meet Big Tex just a few days before he caught fire
One tired baby after a long day at the Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment