In October, we had a new park open up in Dallas and we couldn't wait to take Nicolas. The trolley runs to the park so we thought it would be fun to take a trolley ride to the park. It was a gorgeous day and we had such a good time.....just one little hiccup. On the way back the trolley broke down so we had to hang out on the side of the road for about 20 minutes...good thing mommy packed snacks!
 |
| Cool kids wear shades |
 |
| What are those people looking at? |
 |
| First trip to the park! |
 |
| Not quite sure about this |
 |
| Ok, I'll play |
 |
| I am a big boy and I shall climb to the top |
 |
| Crawling through the tunnel, so much fun! |
 |
| Hey dad, look at me! |
 |
| Such a big boy! |
 |
| Chasing bubbles |
 |
| Dog! |
 |
| Silly daddy |
 |
| Phew...what a day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment