We got to celebrate a big accomplishment in November 2012.....Mommy graduated from her Master's program! After two long years, I finally have those coveted letters on my signature line at work. It was a crazy two years, I got accepted into the Master's program at UT Dallas and about two weeks later found out we were pregnant. A lot of time was sacrificed but mostly the quality of my schoolwork was sub-par since I had someone more important to tend to :) Juggling work, school and a new baby was crazy but anytime I ever felt stressed all I had to do was look at Nico's sweet face and everything was alright. I was initially going to skip graduation, but I am so glad I changed my mind and have these picture and could share this day with Enrique who was extremely supportive throughout school (could not have done it without him) and of course having Nicolas there made it so special.
Lot of love to Enrique for helping me through homework assignments, being a single parent on weekends I had school, and never complaining when housework just didn't get done....in fact he did most of it! I am one very lucky girl to have such a supportive husband and best friend.
Here are a few pictures from the big day.
 |
| Mommy and Nicolas before the ceremony |
 |
| I see you! |
 |
| Kisses |
 |
| Love my two boys sooooo much! |
No comments:
Post a Comment