Saturday, August 6, 2011

Four days until the big debut!

Much to his or her mommy's dismay, Baby Rodriguez has not turned and remains in the breech position.  We have a c-section scheduled for August 10th which leaves us with just 4 days!  I can't even begin to explain what a roller coaster of emotions I'm feeling at this point.  Scared, excited, nervous, anxious, ready.....just to name a few.  I can't wait to meet this baby and find out what we have but at the same time....holy moly we are going to be parents!!!!!  YIKES!

We have had everything ready to go for sometime now so this last weekend we have the house to ourselves we are trying to take it easy.  This morning we had a couples massage which was fantastic!  I'm sure the days we spend in the hospital will fly by and before we know it we will be home with a new baby....still so crazy!

No pictures of the baby this time but I did take a short video of the nursery to share :)  We are leaving one wall blank to add the baby's name once we know whether its a boy or girl!  Enjoy.......

The next time I post we will be introducing baby Rodriguez to the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment