Ok....I will admit I am probably the WORST blogger in the world. My wonderful husband reminded me just last night that this blog is for me to document things to show Nicolas one day. Thank you Enrique for giving me inspiration to get better at this whole blog thing. With that being said....what kind of mother would I be if I didn't blog about our baby boy's first Christmas?!?!?!
 |
| Sitting under his first Christmas tree |
 |
| This baby smiles for everyone except Santa! |
Since Enrique and I have been married....the whole 2 years we have been married :) We have split up Christmas by doing Christmas Eve in Houston with my family and waking up bright and early Christmas morning and driving back to Dallas for Christmas with his family. We kept that same schedule this year. We left for Houston early Thursday morning (Christmas was on Sunday this year). It was a pretty easy drive, Nicolas did great in the car, we stopped once to feed him and other than that it was smooth sailing. Unfortunately, both Nicolas and I were a little under the weather for Christmas. Nicolas was a little congested and I had a sore throat. My whole family in Houston was under the weather as well. We still celebrated and got to open presents :) Nicolas got so many toys from his Aunt Cortney, Aunt Tiffany and Grandma and Grandpa. Santa also came to visit and he got his first stocking full of goodies.
Here are a few pics from Christmas in Houston
 |
| First Christmas as a family of three! |
 |
| Cousins! |
 |
| Daddy and Nicolas all dolled up for Santa |
 |
| I just love this one :) |
 |
| Sleepy baby boy |
On Christmas morning we woke up bright and early and drove back to Dallas to spend time with Enrique's family. It was quite a day for our little man! He met so many relatives for the first time! I think he may have been a little overwhelmed, he spent most of the day asleep in my arms! He again got lots and lots of presents from his Mema, Abuelito, cousins, Tio Valdo, Tia Martha, Tio Tavo, and Tia Cruz! Nicolas is very loved :)
Pictures from Christmas day.....
 |
| Proud mommy and daddy |
 |
| Turning his head away from the noise |
 |
| I just can't take my eyes off him....and he was making sure I was in the room :) |
 |
| This is just plain cute |
No comments:
Post a Comment