I can't believe our little man is halfway to the one year mark! From what my friends with kids tell me its time to start planning his first birthday party....I know what you are thinking (unless you are one of my friends who told me this) that is INSANE. Who has time to plan anything when you have this little guy that you can give all of your attention to....
At six months we are working on sitting up and Nicolas has become so good at it! I just can't believe how fast he is growing and how independent he is becoming (which makes me so sad that he doesn't want to be held all the time).
Our six month appointment went well, Enrique and I were so proud of Nicolas, when he got his shots he let out one cry and that was it.....just one little "Whah" that lasted about 3 seconds and he was done. The nurse looked at us and said "I haven't had that happen" Such a brave little boy we have. Here are the stats at 6 months:
Length: 27 1/4" (75%)
Weight: 15 lbs 7 oz (15%)
Head: 17" (40%)
Everyday seriously gets better and better with Nicolas, it is so neat to watch him discover new things. I don't think there is a day that goes by that he doesn't have Enrique and I cracking up. He is just such a funny little guy with an amazing personality. I can have the absolute worst day at work and as soon as I walk into daycare and Nicolas looks up and smiles at me I completely forget about any stress. I know I say this in every post, but I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! I never knew what an overwhelming feeling motherhood would bring but its the absolute best. I don't think anything else is ever going to compare to the feeling I get when I hold Nicolas and kiss those cute little cheeks.
Before I get carried away...here are some pictures of the cutest baby ever!
![]() |
| Such a serious boy |
![]() |
| LOVE his profile |
![]() |
| Happy baby |
![]() |
| Sitting in his chair like a big boy |
![]() |
| Yes, we still suck our thumb |
![]() |
| Cutest chubby legs |
![]() |
| Looking like mommy |
![]() |
| Daddy's birthday was in January but Nicolas was the star of the party :) |









No comments:
Post a Comment