Wednesday, March 21, 2012

7 happy months :)


It feels as though it happened over night....Nicolas is 7 months old and he is getting so big and becoming so independent already!  There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at his precious face and become overwhelmed with how much I love him.  I can't even remember what life was like before Nicolas anymore....he truly has given everything a new meaning.

At 7 months our little man is curious and wants EVERYTHING in his hands and eventually mouth.  He has learned how to throw a little tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants but its really funny!  He just grunts...no crying or screaming and thrusts his legs up and down pointing towards whatever object Enrique or I have taken away from him (as we try to replace it with a toy).  We crack up every time he gets frustrated, which I know sounds mean but its just so funny!  He is such a determined little man!

We are still working on solids and it is not going well....I will post all about solids soon.

Right after Nicolas turned 7 months, he got pretty sick and had an ear infection and upper respiratory issues.  We ended up having to give him breathing treatments which was terrible to watch and just plain scary.  You never want to know that your baby is struggling to breathe.  I don't think Enrique and I slept for about a week while Nicolas was sick.  We found that it was easiest to try and give him his treatments while he was sleeping....

Poor little guy

Other than that little hiccup, Nicolas warms my heart everyday.  He loves to laugh, play with toys, sit up and loves to watch the dogs.  He cracks up when the dogs get near him.  He still really enjoys his bouncer and his legs are so strong that sometimes I think he is going to jump right out!

Words can not even explain how much Nicolas means to Enrique and I and how much we both adore him.  Our little man is the center of our universe and we LOVE IT!

Without further ado....pictures of the cutest baby ever!

Sweetest face to wake up to

Still loves his thumb!

Silly baby boy

Such a ham!

Daddy and mommy crack up at this picture!  We think he looks like the little boy from Love Actually  in this :)

"I shall eat this 7 month sticker"

"Are you done playing dress up with me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment