Like I start just about every post....I just can't believe how quickly 9 months can go by! When I was pregnant I didn't feel like those 9 months flew by like the last 9! Hard to believe that in just three teeny tiny months Enrique and I will be parents of a one year old.....gasp, tear :(
At 9 months, our little man is still the center of our world and we could not be any more happy watching him grow. There isn't a day that goes by that Nicolas doesn't make us laugh. He is crawling now which is a whole new world for all three of us. He is getting REALLY fast too, so as far as being productive at home goes....it doesn't! One of us has to be in the room that he is in these days since he is getting into everything.
Nicolas thinks that it is hilarious when I tell him "no". He will just look at me and laugh, which makes me laugh so I'm not sure he is ever going to understand "no". He knows when he goes somewhere he isn't supposed to because he speeds up his crawl and squeals when he thinks he is getting away with something. He is so stinking cute....I still can't believe that we made him :)
Nicolas is definitely ruling the house and we love it.
Nicolas is going through a pretty intense attachment phase....which I thought would never happen (although secretly I waited for the day for him to start reaching for me). However, the saying is true: be careful what you wish for! I LOVE that Nicolas wants me or his daddy to hold him (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!) but the attachment phase means crying in the mornings when dropping off at daycare. It is SO HARD to set him down at daycare everyday and walk out of the room as he cries and holds his arms out to me. I swear a little piece of me dies every morning. It makes enjoying my job extremely difficult and makes me really question whether being a two income family is even worth it. I hate seeing my baby boy cry and doing it every single morning is really taking its toll on me emotionally. I'm fighting back tears every morning.
Here are his 9 month stats:
Weight: 17 lbs 9 oz (10th percentile)
Height: 28 inches (40th percentile)
Head: 17 3/4 inches (40th percentile)
He is still a little man but boy does he have a BIG personality :)
Have I mentioned how much I love this little guy........
| Love this face |
| Posing for the camera |
![]() |
| Just about had enough of the chair..... |
| Enough of the chair! |
| He makes this face when he concentrates...so cute! |
| LOVE! |
| Curious little guy |
| Such a silly little man |
| Enough pictures, let's crawl! |

No comments:
Post a Comment