In true form, I must start off by saying, I just can't believe how fast time is flying by! In just two more months we will be the parent of a one year old! Our little man is still the joy of our life and the best thing that has ever happened to us. Not a day goes by that I don't feel overwhelmed by how much I love our little Nicolas!
At ten months, Nicolas is pulling up to standing and all over the place! He is quite a silent little troublemaker :) He knows the places in our house that he is not supposed to go and he will look back at us when he is headed in the "wrong direction" with a big grin on his face and then pick up the pace to get to his forbidden destination! When I say "Nicolas NO" he squeals with delight...it is SO CUTE right now but I'm sure in a couple of months it won't be as cute! Oh who am I kidding....right now I just can't imagine Nicolas doing anything that I don't think is adorable :)
Our little man keeps us laughing all the time with the faces he makes and shenanigans that he gets into. He is still not much of an eater but he loves snacks! He likes anything that he can pick up and feed himself but does not want to be fed. I am running out of creative finger foods!
We have been working on waving (he has that down) and dancing which is SUPER cute. Still no words yet but I swear sometimes I hear him say "mama"
Nicolas has learned how to put on quite the show at daycare. In the afternoon when I pick him up if he doesn't see me walk in, I will watch him for a bit and he just plays and has a good time....then as soon as he spots me he starts crawling towards me and crying! WHAT A HAM! He doesn't realize I've been watching him have a grand old time for a few minutes....he already knows how to play with my emotions. He is growing up so fast since moving into the big kid class where he is surrounded by kids that are already walking! Sometimes I wish he was back in the newborn room so he wouldn't grow up so fast!
I'm told its time to start planning his first birthday party....wow, I just can't believe it!
Without further ado....here is our little 10 month old!
| Look at this belly! |
| The face of determination |
| Such a big boy! |
| "How many pictures is my daddy going to take?" |
| Love this face |
| Yep....still sucking our thumb |
| Pulling up to stand! |
| Silly little man |
| So proud of himself |
| LOVE him! |
| Not sure about leaping to the floor... |
| Determination |
No comments:
Post a Comment