Monday, July 2, 2012

Nicolas...the proud big cousin!

Nicolas became a big cousin on June 21, 2012!  My sister Cortney had the most BEAUTIFUL baby girl:


Kayla Jane Roberts
7 lbs 2 ozs

I had class so we didn't get to drive to Houston to meet little Kayla until Saturday (BOOO!).  Nicolas had a great time meeting Kayla and getting to see his grandma, grandpa and Aunt Cortney and Tiffany and cousin William!  I have the pictures to prove that Kayla is insanely gorgeous!  We can't wait to see her again and Nicolas is very excited to have a new cousin to play with :)

So cute!

I just can't get over how pretty she is!


I love baby feet!

Nicolas meets Kayla for the first time

"Hey dad, what is mom doing with another baby?"

He loved her and just wanted to lay his head on her...so cute!

My favorite curly haired man in the world...William!

Two kids wouldn't be that hard, right?! :)

Cousins!
LOVE this picture of Nicolas playing with his grandpa so I had to throw it in here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment