Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I can't believe that Enrique and I got to celebrate Father's Day this year with an entirely new meaning!  I took the daddy to be to dinner on Friday night and he got a new driver as a gift (which he has yet to swing yet).  This morning I woke up early and made him a Father's Day breakfast.....white chocolate apricot french toast with marscapone cheese, fried eggs, bacon and fruit.  It was quite a tasty breakfast if I must say so myself :)

Here is a picture of Enrique and I in our nursery Friday night after our tasty dinner at Del Frisco's


Enrique and a big puffy oversized version of me!

It's hard on a day like today to be 4 hours away from my family, I did call my dad this morning and wish him a Happy Father's Day.  In honor of the best dad in the world (and soon to be SUPER Grandpa!)


Dad walking me down the aisle on my wedding day
 We do live in the same city as Enrique's family so we will see his dad later tonight for dinner.....



Enrique's Dad singing at our wedding

And in honor of both of our dads.....a fun picture of them dancing together at our wedding :)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!! First time I've seen you pregnant! Glowing, and beautiful. Enjoy it. i told keith that i felt more beautiful when i was pregnant than any other time.

    ReplyDelete