As most of you know, I am currently in school getting my Master's in Healthcare Administration and Management. Last night I was working on homework and what I at first declared "I will only do homework for two hours tonight" quickly turned into me sitting in front of my computer and book all night long. Around 10:00 I guess Enrique decided I could use a laugh so I get the following text message:
"There's a bunch of monkeys in the bed"
With this picture attached
My sister, Cortney has decided that the nursery should be monkey themed and as one of the shower gifts (the card said this was from William, my adorable nephew) she got me the book "Five Little Monkeys" and a bunch of stuffed monkeys. Enrique arranged them all in the crib and sent me this pic. It was a great time for me to receive something that made me laugh as I had been studying for about 3 hours straight :( Shortly after that I decided I was done for the night!

I love the blog! Thanks so much for keeping us all updated on your new family. I can't wait to meet Baby Rodriguez and read all about your upcoming adventures as new parents. Best wishes & lots of love!
ReplyDelete