Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One month update....just a tad late

Ok, ok.....I'm a terrible blogger!  Please refer back to my very first blog when I did declare that I would "ATTEMPT" to keep this updated! September 10th marked the one month mark for our precious baby boy...that only makes me 11 days late with this post.  I would sit here and make up some excuses but let's be honest....have I had time to sit in front of the computer and blog?  Yes I have...the truth is, I just can't pull myself away from Nicolas!  Even when he is sleeping I just want to be near him.  Boy oh boy am I in for a rude awakening when the dreaded day comes that I will have to return to work!

I'll get to the good stuff first and then in my true blogging form.....I'll ramble on for those who would like to continue reading :)

One month update.......



We had our one month check up for Nicolas on September 15th (that also contributed to me being late on this posting!)  Here is where this growing baby boy is at the one month mark:

Weight: 9.8 pounds (50th percentile)
Length: 21.5 inches (50th percentile)
Head: 14 3/4 inches (45th percentile)

While the stats are average, we know our little man is not your average baby...he is 110% perfect!  We still are amazed at how fast he is growing and how long those arms and legs are.  It won't be long before Nicolas is towering over me just like his daddy!  Until then, I will enjoy every moment I have with him, loving him, giving him kisses, letting him fall asleep on my chest and just staring at his perfect little face!  I know the day will come when he will not want what I refer to as "mommy kisses" planted all over his face so for now its Mommy kisses galore!


Ok.....I am trying to not make these posts so long its just so easy to get carried away over how perfect Nicolas is, how in love I am with him, how happy I am with my growing family, how much I admire watching Enrique with Nicolas.......the list goes on!  I am vowing to myself and my fellow readers (I'm assuming I have at least a handful of people that read this) to post more often!

And now the most important part of any posting.....pictures!

Such a sweet face...isn't it obvious why I don't find time to blog?

Big yawn!



I constantly find Nicolas sleeping like this...we have termed it "his favorite position"



Nicolas picked out his own outfit this day

One of the very few picture of mommy and Nicolas

"This is my serious face"

I will post again soon....we have his surgery coming up this Monday which I am not looking forward to.  We tend to take tons of pictures on weekends so I will post a few of our "weekend football gear" pictures!


Now back to my little guy...........







No comments:

Post a Comment