DISCLAIMER: Before you enjoy this video :) I may not have the best voice, and yes...I am quite goofy and have that silly high pitched voice that we all use when interacting with babies....you may even wonder "why would she post this its so embarrassing" but when you see Nicolas smile and hear his little laugh you will understand that I would do anything no matter how embarrassing it may be to make this little guy happy!
I can not say this enough but I love him so much! It makes me so happy to see him smile and know that he is finally feeling better after his surgery. If this is what I get to wake up to every morning then I foresee many days of calling in late to work, luckily I have an awesome boss who is pretty laid back and understands! Isn't it great that we live in a time of iPhone, small video cameras, etc so that we can capture every moment like this and share it with our closest friends and family??
Short post (especially for me) I just wanted to share this video :)
No comments:
Post a Comment